|Electric Power||3.00 KW|
|Compressed Air Consumption||0.25 m3 / min|
|Rinsing Water Consumption||200 Ltr / hr|
|Number of Heads||6-6-3|
|Material||SS and MS|
SVRFC Bottle Rising Filling Capping Machine widely used for Foods & beverages. Highly efficient and automatic liquid packaging machine and a perfect combination of rinser, gravity filler and automatic capper.
The Machine is rugged construction, versatile and engineered for reliability and enhances Operation Efficiency, which confirms to High Standard Engineering Design/ Workmanship.
The machine is fully synchronized with rinsing filling and capping system. Positive ionized air pressure and vacuum cleaning give better efficiency.
The machine is designed in such way that a single machine can handle different size of bottle with help of Change Parts. Modular design of change parts that can be easily and quickly changeover.
Advance PLC controller with HMI system is one of the most user compatible fully protected and almost maintenancefree.Salient Features :
Optional Features :
- Machine is equipped with stainless steel shield, safeguard door for safe operation.
- Rotary neck holding.
- No Bottle – No Rinse – No Fill – No Cap.
- Air Blow Conveyor at infeed station Slat Belt Conveyor on the out feed station.
- Unique Pick & Place type Capping with adjustable torque mechanism.
- Speed Control by AC Drive on HMI screen.
- Cap Elevator for feeding cap to the chute with automatic operation.
- Stainless Steel enclosure provided for complete hygienic operation.
- Modular type design of nozzles for easy cleaning.
- Can be linked directly to Automatic Blow Molding Machine for online BlowRinse-Fill-Seal.
- Compatible with Online Labeling machine or Ink Jet Printer.
- Suitable for Plastic, Pet, Tin, containers.
- Low Air and Vacuum Pressure Sensor-Machine stop.
- Multi User Password protected system.
- Tower light: Indicate the status of process.
- Door open, Low Air pressure No Bottle & Jam Bottle, E-stop With Alarm system.
- Visual Inspection light for online manual bottle inspection